Oil Drain Valve
EZ-103H is the fixed hose end version of the EZ-103. The hose end is NOT removable. It is generally used in industrial applications.
Thread size is 12mm x 1.25. Hose end OD is 10mm (i.e. use 10mm ID hose).
Length when installed is 41mm.
• Cleaner oil changes
• Saves time
• No more burned hands
• Drain when oil is hotter
• Eliminate stripped, crossed or frozen threads
• Easy to correct over-filling
• Easy oil sampling
• Will not leak
• Will not open inadvertently
• Helps poor access to sump plug
• Easy installation
• Valve Body - Corrosion Resistant Nickel-plated Brass
• Pressure Rating - 250 PSI
• Temperature Rating - -30° C to 150° C
• Internal Ball - Chrome-plated Brass
• Seat - Teflon
• Lever - Plastic Coated Stainless Steel
• Spring - Stainless Steel
• O-ring - Viton
• Warranty - Lifetime